What is required to change from an existing Postpaid plan to a new Freedom Postpaid plan?
To change from an existing Smart or Legacy plan to any of the new Freedom Postpaid plans, you will be required to dial *162# after which you will be contacted by an agent to complete the activation process. The below criteria must be met before requesting a plan change.
- You are required to verify your account
- Your account must be in good standing (Bill paid in full) as at date of request.
Am I able to purchase multiple Add-ons?
Yes, you can activate multiple Add-ons.
Example: You are able to a have an International Calling plan active, with Voice and Data Add-ons at the same time.
Can I buy more than one Data or Voice Add-on?
- No, you will only be able to purchase each add-on only once.
Example: You will not be able to activate two (2) Voice and two (2) Data Add-ons at the same time, you will only be able to activate one (1) of each.
Where can I call with my Anywhere voice minutes?
- The Anywhere Voice Bundle includes calls to local Digicel mobile and WIMAX numbers, Digicel regional numbers, LIME mobile and landline numbers, Flow landline numbers and international destinations (US, CAN and UK [Landlines]) only.
- Calls made within the Anywhere Voice Bundles will not attract Government Telephone Call Tax (TCT).
- Calls made within the New Freedom Postpaid Bundle Plan will NOT qualify for any Gimme 5 offer.
Am I able to activate additional offers with these new postpaid plans?
- No, while on any of our new postpaid plans you will not be able to benefit from any of the below plans.
- Postpaid Free Nights and Weekends
- Postpaid Zero
- VIP TALK Plans
What happens if my Data bundles are exhausted?
If you have depleted your data allotment you will not be allowed to browse at overage as this will be restricted. You may however purchase a Data Add-On plan to continue using data services.
Will I be charged Government Telephone Call Tax (TCT) when using my Free Unlimited Voice bundles?
Government Telephone Call Tax (TCT) will not be applied when using the Free Unlimited voice minutes as this is already included in the subscription fee.
Will I still benefit from Gimme 5 with these New Postpaid plans?
Calls within the New Postpaid bundled plans will NOT qualify for Gimme 5.
What will happen if my send messages outside on my Free Unlimited On-Net SMS?
There will be no charge for all On-Net SMS. Destinations outside of that will be charged at the regular SMS rates of:
- $4 for off-net SMS.
- $6 for Int’l SMS.
Am I able to use WhatsApp for free with the New Postpaid Plans?
Yes, you will receive free access to WhatsApp services except for Voice and Video calls. The use of Voice & Video services will deduct from your data bundles provided that bundles are available on the your account.
Will I be able to add additional Voice and Data with these New Postpaid plans?
Yes, you may select from one of the Add-ons plans available. You are able to repurchase these plans as many times as you like throughout the lifetime of your Postpaid plan.
How many times can I roll over my available bundles?
Unused voice minutes (from Add-On plan) are rolled over for as long as the Voice Add-On is active on the account. You will be allowed to roll over your unused data allotment. There will be no CAP on unused data rolled over
Does the plan auto-renew?
Yes, all New Postpaid plans will auto-renew on the 1st of each calendar month.
How do I cancel auto-renewal for Add-on purchased?
You may cancel automatic renewal by dialing *143*1501#*9# send for voice and 143*1500#*9# send for data or via the MyDigicel App
Will I be able to change from one of the New Postpaid plans to the Smart Plan?
Once you have activated any of the new Freedom postpaid plans, you will not be able to go back to a plan that was previously being offered.
Will I still be able to activate an International calling plan with the New Postpaid plans active?
Yes, you will still be able to activate an international calling plan.
Am I able to use the Voice, Data and SMS while Roaming?
- SMS, Voice minutes and Data will not be accessible while roaming.
What happens if my bill is not paid on time?
- If your bill is not paid on time, your account will be ‘Warned’ barring you from making calls until a payment is made.